The $100 Cash Giveaway begins 6/26/2022 after this years RAW Ride. On 6/26/22 - 7/2/22 copy the questions and paste them with your answers in an email and send to info@ForeverRAWfoundation.com. First person to respond with the complete correct answers will win $100 cash 💴 .......or maybe even more👀
📌Please NOTE: All immediate family and or board members are disqualified
1. You should always give a motorcycle rider extra following and passing distance, how many seconds of following time should you allow for motorcycles?
2. Not all riders are not acting entitled when riding the shoulder or middle lanes, what is the reason riders ride the middle or shoulder lanes especially in a traffic jam?
3. As a car driver a motorcycle rider may not be visible in a quick glance especially in bad weather or low lighting what should a driver do to ensure the safety of a rider when driving?
4. In 2017 5172 riders died in motorcycle crashes, what was the percentage of drivers with a BAC .01 or higher?
5. Why is sharing the road with a motorcycle unlike sharing the road with a car? (Answer must be complete)
6. If you get these questions right how much will you win and will it make a difference in how attentive you are to Riders?
7. What is the second most unrecognized cause of accidents?
8. Motorcyclists ride side by side at times should you pass a single rider in the same lane when in a hurry or at any time?
9. Why should you give a rider consideration to ensure they are or are not turning?
10. What is one of the things mentioned on the handout that limits the vision of a driver from clearly seeing a rider?
11. Drivers who cut off and intentionally or unintentionally pull in front of a rider without allowing enough space can force a rider to do what 3 things that could end in tragedy?
12. Every driver and rider has a responsibility to safety however riders don't have the safeguards of a metal frame, seatbelts or airbags so drivers should be _______ _________ to ensure everyone arrives safe.
13. What percentage of motorcycle crashes involved a driver with BAC .08 or higher?